Skip to content
Questions & Answers
- Q: If several items are shipped at once, is bundling possible to decrease shipping costs? Yes, when it’s possible to comfortably ship various items together, bundling is possible.
- Q: When is bundling not possible? When the amount of items exceeds comfortable packaging and shipping limits based on the weight and size of items.
- Q: Do you ship perishables via third party logistics companies? No, as of now, SoKo Moves, when within our means, will strive to maintain a minimal carbon footprint and preserve the environment. If it becomes possible to ship perishables in an eco-friendly manner, we may consider options in the future. Perishable items available for order from Costco’s Online Platform or other online supermarket platforms that ship directly can be shipped.
- Q: Does SoKo Moves ship internationally? Yes, we do depending on the country when possible. Please inquire.
- Q: What is the refund policy? Refunds are possible for defective products products or products which a customer is not satisfied with. The customer needs to send us the original product.
- Q: What are the time limits on refunds? Items must be returned to SoKo Moves within 14 days from the original day of receipt and your payment will be refunded within 7 business days.
- Q: Who is responsible for return-shipping for refunded products? Customers are responsible for return-shipping costs unless special arrangements have been made with SoKo Moves.